time flies when you're having fun.
or when you are procrastinating by watching entire seasons of shows on Netflix (hi there, Crossing Jordan).
Either way, here's a little list of what I'd like to accomplish this summer* (in no particular order):
- graduate from Handstitched Class by completing the Modern Medallion quilt
- finally get our house and move!
- make more ice cream
- and orange sherbert
- go camping with a fire and marshmallows
- go hiking (Mt. Charleston!)
- successfully hold handstand in the center of the room without falling over and/or swearing (swearing sort of kills the yoga-zen business)
- make a jersey knit dress like the one I saw at JCrew but didn't want to spend money on
- attempt a Retro Flowers quilt (even if it's just a mini)
- label the quilts I've finished
- try stenciling on fabric
- go to a you-pick farm and load up on produce
- can tomato sauce
Hopefully this keeps me on track for a productive and fun summer instead of just one where I stay inside and eat frozen desserts to avoid the intense summer heat. I totally reserve the right to edit and/or add to this list. It's a starting point, ya know. And not a list of goals, per se. As in, if I don't actually do any of these items, and instead, stay in my house and eat frozen desserts while watching another season of Crossing Jordan, that's ok too - but really unhealthy.
*Summer in this case is going to be from June - end of September